Monday, December 25, 2006

Crucible Holiday Sales $$

No doubt X'MAS is a good day to catch up on writing because there is nothing else better to do. Yes, I would like to talk about the Crucible holiday sale 2006. I earned $125 selling hand-made pottery ($40 are contributed from sympathetic friends and coworkers.) I am still in awe of the excitement of being able to participate in an event like this. Some of the items I love so much that I feel glad they didn't sell. A couple of my creation found good homes and people who genuinly like them. Some of the pieces ain't so luck; I'm still quite upset at the woman who only bought the big Blue Blue Checker (see previous posting in archive) but not his bother. I don't think my dear Blue Blue Checker bowl will last very long. Sigh...

Here is a list of items I sold:
1. Dip me in Chocolate (set of 2)
2. Big Blue Blue Checker
3. Soda Fired Salt & Pepper Shaker
4. Porcelain "My Home" vase
5. Mini Salt & Pepper Shaker in persimmon glaze
6. Originally, Milki's tea cup with black underglaze (gladly, Mark has it now)
7. Raku rice bowls (set of 3)
8. Raku plate (with a crack, and I didn't take a photo of it.)
9. One pair of earrings (jewelry always sells...)